A house that has mold in it may need a bit of cleaning to rid it of it, says new research.
The study, which looked at homes across the United States, found that mold was most likely to be found in a home with water leaking into the house, a basement and a crawlspace.
In the study, the researchers looked at 2,500 houses in the US and found that, if all of these factors were taken into account, mold could be found at an average of 6.5% of homes.
It also found that it was less likely to occur in a basement that had been recently renovated.
How mold works It’s pretty common to see mould in the house – but it’s not as common to have mold in a house that’s been sitting there for years.
It’s been suggested that mold may be caused by the environment in the home, but there is no definitive link between indoor and outdoor exposure.
Mold growth is thought to be caused largely by anaerobic bacteria living in the air and the bacteria are able to produce toxins that can damage the interior surfaces of the home.
A study in the journal Nature found that the most common reason for mold growth in the UK was water leaking from cracks and crevices.
However, the scientists also found a higher prevalence of mold in homes with water damage in the crawlspace and basement.
This was partly because the homes in the study had more water damage than the houses with no water damage.
The study also found there was a higher rate of mold growth when the home was well ventilated, but this was mainly due to the use of air conditioners and fans in the homes.
Another possible reason for the high rates of mold found in the United Kingdom was that the homes were well ventilating, with the water coming from the outside.
This is because these homes are more likely to have a poorly ventilated crawlspace, says the study.
However, a study published in Nature in 2017 found that while the majority of homes in Europe were well-ventilated, the majority had a high rate of indoor air quality, including particulate matter.
What can you do to remove mold from your home?
The best way to clean up mold is to find a local mold specialist.
Mold experts recommend using a mould removal spray or spray-on product, but these are not foolproof.
It’s also worth noting that the chemicals used to remove mould may not remove all of the bacteria and can also cause further problems if the water leaks into your home.
A more effective approach is to clean the home using a mild soap and water solution, followed by a paste-on cleaning solution.
There is also a method of cleaning mold that involves using a special spray bottle with a lid, which is a good idea if you have water leaking through your house.
This can be sprayed on the water lines or on any cracks in your home, and is meant to remove water from the area.
If you’re a fan of cleaning your home using products, you can try using an air freshener to help prevent further mold growth.
Do you have a story about mold in your house?
If so, we’d love to hear it.
Contact us at [email protected] or via Twitter @newsmokescience.